Zurich/Switzerland, 29 May 2011: New7Wonders has today launched a significant expansion across the internet, including a redesign of the main New7Wonders of Nature voting website, the roll-out of new websites and an extended presence across the major online social networks.
Announcing this important news, Bernard Weber, President and Founder of New7Wonders says “New7Wonders has launched a significant upgrade and development of its digital strategy, representing a major investment to embrace the whole of the online world.”
These are the seven major developments for the new world of new7wonders.com:
- 1. Voting: The main website is now completely re-designed, and is all about voting and participating in the 1-billion-votes campaign to choose the New7Wonders of Nature.
- 2. Languages: New7Wonders is global. Voting is now possible in eight languages, and we’ll be adding more soon.
- 3. Social media: We live in a networked world. New7Wonders is now present across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr.
- 4. The World of New7Wonders: A new website where you can find general information about New7Wonders, including the history of our first campaign to elect the man-made Official New 7 Wonders of the World.
- 5. Kids & Schools: A new website to support the New7Wonders education mission, with projects, classroom tools and docu
- 6. News Room: A new website where you can find all our news releases and press contact services in the News Room.
- 7. A commitment to further online expansion: New7Wonders is already developing new initiatives to take its online presence further across the web, including new interactive, participation and creative concepts to be announced in the coming months.
Bernard Weber concludes “New7Wonders is now more than one website, it is now an online world available across many areas of the internet, reflecting the way people use it nowadays.”